The Moss Creek Community Pools are located at Bostwick Point, and are designated for the use of all Members, Renters and their Guests during authorized hours.
This complex features:
- A 4,265 sq. ft beach entry pool to depth of 5’6”, with geysers at beach entry
- A 16’ diameter kiddie pool; 18” deep with a 12’ sunbrella
- A lap pool
- Perfec-Temp heating/cooling systems to extend swim season
- Chlor-King saline systems for all pools
- Snack bar on site
- Bathroom facilities
The Stable Gate and Royal Pointe pools are designated, by Covenant, for the use of the Stable Gate and the Royal Pointe Members (and their Guests) exclusively. This is Restricted Common Property and these Members pay an additional assessment for their use and maintenance.
The following Rules and Regulations are set up for the health, welfare and safety of all Members, and have been established to assure safe and sanitary operation and use of all pool facilities. The primary purpose of these pools and these rules is to provide enjoyable and safe recreation for the Members (and their Guests) of Moss Creek.
Pool Rules & Regulations
Hours of Operation
Except for required maintenance, pool hours are sunrise to sunset + 20 minutes daily from early spring until Thanksgiving.
It may be necessary to close the pool(s) for a twenty-four hour period from time to time, at the discretion of the Certified Pool Operator for the purpose of chemical treatment. Water balance permitting, notice or closure will be posted on each gate with date and time documented.
The following apply to all Members and Guests:
- No Lifeguard on Duty - Swim at Your Own Risk.
- Pool gates must remain closed at all times.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Please do not swim alone.
- Running, pushing, ball playing, acrobatics and boisterous activities are prohibited.
- Glass of any sort is not permitted in the pool area.
- Safety ropes must remain in place; if removed for lap swimming, they MUST be reattached.
- Use of floatation devices is restricted to safety and exercise equipment.
- If excrement is found in the pool please call Moss Creek Security at 837-2233 to report. DHEC requires that the pool be closed for 24 hours after a shock treatment to the pool water to prevent the possibility of E-coli and other bacterial infections.
- Emergency equipment should be used only in an emergency.
- Smoking is not permitted at any of the pool facilities.